name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer vs Dan Evans - Thrilling point

Roger Federer vs Dan Evans - Thrilling point

Advertisemen

Analyzing his win Roger Federer said: "At the end of the day, I think what matters the most for me is that I am in the third round, after all, after those two sort of slow starts. Give myself another opportunity to do better, and I did. You almost tend to forget what happened and you move forward. Today was good. You know, different conditions. I was able to adjust and take care of business. So it was good". He will face the Belgian player David Goffin on Sunday in the fourth round.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/32gI2xO
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments