name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Win over Roger Federer gave me a big boost, says Stefanos Tsitsipas

Win over Roger Federer gave me a big boost, says Stefanos Tsitsipas

Advertisemen

In a recent interview, Stefanos Tsitsipas commented on what his Australian Open fourth-round win over Roger Federer meant to him. The Greek player said: “That gave me a lot of confidence, a big boost. It was a lovely feeling. I’ve been dreaming of this moment, and it happened in Melbourne. It was just an amazing day. I couldn’t sleep that night. I was very, very emotional.”

"I hope I’ll have many of those matches in the future. I felt really good in my tennis, as well as my psychology and my energy, on that day. I’ll keep working hard and believing I’ll be able to overcome moments like this in the future. But I learned a lot from that win and the only thing I can do is move forward.”

“I feel like if I’m playing well and I’m healthy and mentally there, I can do it. It’s all about the mindset and attitude. It will be hard, I know that. I’ve played them all before.”

“It’s tough to answer that as my dad’s had a big impact on me. It would be hard to believe he’s not going to be next to me at any point in my career because I really need him and I always feel good when he’s around. He’s tough on me sometimes, but he provides love.”

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2YhSnrR
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments