name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer vs Herbert - Match Point

Roger Federer vs Herbert - Match Point

Advertisemen

On David Goffin, Roger Federer said: "He’s a great guy. I really like his game. He’s got one of the best backhand in the game. [He is] super fast on his feet and he’s got great footing on a court that’s really difficult. He played a great match against Berrettini today to stop his run and also against Zverev. I watched that match and that was mighty impressive. So I think I’m going to have a tough final, anyway at this stage, but particularly against David, who I have a lot of respect for."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2X1p687
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments