name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Nick Kyrgios needs help, says Rusedski

Nick Kyrgios needs help, says Rusedski

Advertisemen

In an interview with Express, the former world no. 4 Greg Rusedski commented on Nick Kyrgios's controversial behaviour at Queen's. The British pundit said: "First of all, I would like to say that I like Nick as a person off the court. I think he is a good guy but I think he needs help, to be honest with you. I think he needs someone to work with him outside of tennis. If I was working with Nick I would say 'ok, let's just play 12 tournaments a year, but every time you show up you have to have the right attitude and the right behaviour.' He stepped out of line and you can't constantly have that behaviour. There's something that has to be done. For me, as a person, why is he behaving like that on the court? That's where he needs someone to work with him from that point of view so he knows why he is doing that. I don't think he has had that yet. For me, it is unacceptable that behaviour on a tennis court."

"I don't even think it's about tennis, to be honest. He is one of the most talented players I have ever seen in my life. His ability is off the scale. It is Federer-esque. The talent he has for doing stuff with a tennis ball is incredible. For me, it is the person. He needs to find that passion for tennis. He needs that reason. He doesn't look like he is enjoying himself and on top of that, I don't know why he is behaving like that but I'd like to see him get some help. I think he is a good person but he doesn't do himself service by his behaviour on the court always."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2FtETBH
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments