name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> I thought about ending my season, says Rafael Nadal

I thought about ending my season, says Rafael Nadal

Advertisemen

In an interview to El Pais, Rafael Nadal was asked what his feelings were when he lost to Fabio Fognini in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals. The Spaniard said: "I kept going forward because I believed that I could come until here because otherwise, I would have taken different ways. Not being able to train and compete is frustrating. I had several options after Indian Wells. One of them is to stop for a season to see if it would have regenerated my body instead of going injury through injury. The other one was to keep forward, but I had to do it with a different dynamic because I had headed into a bad streak and I didn't see the light. For me playing in Madrid, Barcelona, Rome and Roland Garros is the most beautiful part of the year and so I continued. I appreciated the daily improvements and I got to a very high level."

Does he feel capable of everything after all this? "I never saw myself as capable of everything. I am happy to achieve something very special. But I have to fix the schedule and some things with the team to try to be doing well in the tournament I want to do well. Some times people thought that winning was something granted and that's Dangerous. I always appreciated every tournament I won, of course, some more than others."

Nadal will play Wimbledon next. He won two titles there.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2MZyYum
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments