name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Herbert shares why he will play Wimbledon doubles with Andy Murray

Herbert shares why he will play Wimbledon doubles with Andy Murray

Advertisemen

In an interview to L'Equipe, Pierre-Hugues Herbert commented on the reasons why he will pair up with Andy Murray in the Wimbledon doubles draw. The Frenchman said: "Since I was a kid, I dream to play on the biggest courts in crazy environments. Playing with Murray, who is making his comeback, after hip surgery, is enormous. He can teach me things, sharing a side of the court with him is an experience I will never forget. Everything started in Madrid when Jamie Delgado, the Andy' coach, came to see me saying that Andy was thinking to comeback for the doubles, but he did not know what to expect. He had thought about me. After the French Open finished, my coach remembered me to ask him. And at that moment, I told myself that even if I had not planned to play doubles, there was no problem and that it would have been an unbelievable experience in my career and so I said yes."

About his pair with Nicolas Mahut, Herbert admitted he understood the many people' complaints. "But when I took my decision (of not playing doubles), it was a totally different situation. I just took my chance."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2FrYDpf
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments