name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Auger-Aliassime reveals private conversation with Boris Becker

Auger-Aliassime reveals private conversation with Boris Becker

Advertisemen

In a press conference at Queen's, Felix Auger-Aliassime commented on the private conversation he had with Boris Becker during the French Open. The 18-year-old Canadian player said: "We met in Paris while I was recovering from my groin injury. No, we didn't really have a long time to talk, but he just said that I have been doing good work, that he's following me, and, you know, to keep on doing what I was doing and those good things would happen. I think you have to really understand what he says. I think it's important to know that it's not something light. It's something that I think the best players have done, you know, trying to just take all the not important things outside and just focus on really what you have to do every day. I think that's what made the difference for the top guys. It's just, like, their steady work every day, every week, and being able to repeat that. That's why they are at the top now."

On the impact Milos Raonic has had on him, Auger-Aliassime added: "He's a good person. I think he's good to have around, because maybe sometimes you don't see it on the court or he doesn't show it, but he's a really cool person and he's very smart, as well. Every time I was wondering about things on tour or off-tour, you know, or anything I should do or about medical stuff, then I would talk to him and see it as advice. So I think he's a smart person, a very professional person. He's good to have around."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2WZaZvg
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments