name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Alexander Zverev: 'I played three great matches in Halle'

Alexander Zverev: 'I played three great matches in Halle'

Advertisemen

Alexander Zverev lost to David Goffin in a three-set Halle Open quarter-finals match. The German player won the first set 6-3 but then his level dropped and he lost the second set 6-1. In the third set, Zverev lost in the tie-break. "I started to serve badly and also didn't play good in the rallies. Things can go fast against a player like him if that is the case", said the German. "You can always see everything negatively as you are doing now, but you can also take the positives. I played three great matches here. Also, today's match was a high-quality one and so were the first two rounds. Of course, I am not happy that I lost but I feel good for Wimbledon. Let’s see how things will go there."

On his next plans ahead of Wimbledon, Zverev concluded: "I have no idea. Probably I will take a few days off because I haven’t had any time of the past weeks, months. I don’t know but maybe I’ll go to Monte Carlo because I haven’t been there for the past eight weeks, I’ll take two, three days off and then I’ll go to London. I am not a hundred per cent. But I think I will be fine in the next few days", he said referring to his knee injury. The Hamburg native lost in the last year's Wimbledon third round to Ernests Gulbis.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Y8iDVg
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments